They are coming in fast and furious now, so I want to share them with you. This might be why I’m getting more calls now from folks wanting to get out and find a house.
1) From a May 25th AZ Central Article
- Foreclosures did not dominate sales of existing homes in the Valley for the first time in more than a year.
- The number of investors purchasing homes from lenders dropped.
- More buyers purchased homes with the intent of living in them.
2) ABC World News Clip on the sudden drop in interest rates, tied to troubles in Europe
Watch for the increasing bits of news like this to start moving the market toward more “normal” sales.