In the spirit of countless “click bait” sites like Redit and Buzzfeed, here are my top five reasons why you should see this listing.
1) $170 per square foot! In an area of town where most homes are sold for over $220/square foot, this is an incredible opportunity.
2) Reasonable sellers. Many folks selling homes this year thought it was still 2013 and that they could sell high. The owners of this home priced right for the market. So, if you buy this house, you will be in a good position going forward.
3) Its already discounted. The sellers of this home know that most folks may want to do renovations to the kitchen and bathrooms (even though this is a great vintage style home already). So, they discounted for that possibility already.
4) Low maintenance. The owners already put thousands of dollars in to creating a water-saving front yard and a lush back yard. If you plan to make changes to this home at all, it will be in the inside. The outside is ready for you.
5) Garage, in CenPho? If you are from this area, you know how rare it is to find a home of this age and quality in the historic neighborhoods with a garage –let alone a two-car garage. So, protect your home from the sun. Build a workshop. Start a band. Invent the next Apple computer. That’s what garages are for, after all!
6) Shocking Facts! There is a list of ten shocking images of Jennifer Lawrence hidden somewhere in this home.*
If you want to see this home, please contact us at 602-456-9388. Have a look at the listing at this link.
*Okay, that last one is completely false. But, you know. Click bate. I guess that’s the future of the Internet, huh?