How can you get FREE law services for your established Phoenix business if you’re unable to afford it?
The Delgado Law Group, PLC was just awarded—for the 3rd time—the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) from the City of Phoenix (yep, just like in a previous post when we noted that an architectural firm won the grant for their free architectural services),if you’re within the City of Phoenix you just might qualify as one of a few firms to get their law services for free.
“The CDBG grant allows my firm to provide entrepreneurs and small businesses located in Phoenix with business legal services, including but not limited to, business formation and planning, contract drafting and compliance, commercial real estate, trademarks, employer/employee relations, and other legal services relating to day to day business operations.” ~ Jennifer Delgado
Why was the Delgado Law Group selected for this grant?
In 2009 and 2011 they were also awarded the grant to provide legal services to low/moderate income business owners through the City’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. Because of how well the Delgado Law Group provided their clients in the program with individual attention, integrity, efficiency and commitment, the City then awarded Jennifer’s firm with the Economic Development Award of Excellence in 2011.
How can you take advantage of the CDBG Grant and put these community-driven lawyers at Delgado Law Group to work for you?
Follow these steps:
- Contact the Delgado Law Group at (602) 821 – 7461 or reach Jennifer Delgado directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give them your business address and/or household income stated on last year’s tax returns and they’ll see if you’re a qualified participant.
- Note that you must intend to hire people and that the program is not available for non-profits or churches. However, the program is flexible and is sincerely looking for people who really need the help.
- Delgado Law Group will give you a CDBG application.
- Fill it out and they’ll make a determination of whether your business qualifies.
- If approved, Delgado Law Group will provide all legal services and associated costs free of charge.
The principal of Delgado Law Group, Jennifer Delgado, received her undergraduate degree with honors from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 1996, and her law degree from Boston College Law School in 2000. She is a member of both the Business Law and Real Property Law sections of the Arizona State Bar and is licensed to practice before the Arizona Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Ms. Delgado sits on the Board of Directors of Roosevelt Row Community Development Corporation and is a past president of the organization. The firm is also a charter member of Local First Arizona, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting independently owned local businesses in Arizona.
If you want to buy or sell a home, be ye a Lawyer yay or nay, please give me a call at 602-456-9388 or email me at email@example.com.