Let me tell you a few reasons why I think my new listing on Roosevelt and 10th Ave is a great opportunity.
1) It is a short sale and very well priced. There are so few short sales left. That’s good, but it also means fewer chances to get some great deals.
2) It is very close to all the great things downtown. It is close to Grand Ave. galleries and Roosevelt Row, as well as one of my favorite places to appease my sweet tooth: Treehouse Bakery.
3) It has a garage, which is rare downtown.
4) The owner did a lot of work on the kitchen, which you get to benefit from. Oh, and the wood floors look great.
5) There are two rooms, each of which has its own little den. That’s perfect for first time home buyers or renters.
This home is only $135,000 –or whatever we convince the bank to take!
Please give me call if you’d like to see it at 602-456-9388.